John Friar was invited to present the role of 401(k)’s within Total Compensation at the Janesville-Beloit Blackhawk SHRM event. John was invited to present along with Patrick Kelley, Alissa Martin, and Mary Jo Spiekerman, by one of our business partners, Hausmann-Johnson Insurance. Each of the presenters has a vast knowledge in each area that makes up Total Compensation and has a passion for sharing that knowledge. If you’d like more information regarding 401(k)’s or any area of Total Compensation, please reach out to Park Capital Management at 608-535-3850.
- Blackhawk SHRM Event Presentation
- Why Listing A Trust As A Beneficiary On Your 401(k) May Not Be A Good Idea [WHITEPAPER]
- 401(k) Communication & Enrollment Strategies: Are We Just Yelling or Actually Getting Results? [SLIDESHOW]
- Retirement Readiness: How You Can Help your Employees
- Common Fiduciary Shortfalls To Avoid